Feb 23, 2018
Rhetoric and Composition: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and composition
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved statistics course (Sociology 2500* recommended)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Humanities and Fine Arts: (6 hours)
- Two approved humanities and fine arts courses, other than Anthropology, one from fine arts and one from either
Cultures and Civilizations: (9 hours total)
- Option A: Western Humanities I and II and Non-Western Cultures and Civilizations other than Anthropology or
- Option B: World Civilization I, II, III
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral or social science courses in two different disciplines other than Sociology and Anthropology
- Through second college year in one foreign language
- Completion of a minor with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
- One approved intensive writing course (English 2830 recommended)
Completion of one of following:
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 average in all anthropology and sociology courses.
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the major.