Jun 24, 2019
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (6 hours)
- Complete one approved course from two different subcategories
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
Specialty and Related Courses
Engineering Management Fundamentals:
Construction Management Fundamentals:
Interior Architecture Fundamentals:
Technical Electives (30-31 hours):
- May come from engineering, science, technology, business or other related areas. Advisement should be sought from program director as early as possible.
Additional Information and Notes
127 total hours required.
Minimum 39 hours at the 3000-4000 level.
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
Note: A maximum of 30 hours may be earned in the College of Business and credited toward the degree.
ClearPath for Advising
The ClearPath for Advising guides provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath for Advising guides also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Your ClearPath is available through the Center for Advisement website at utc.edu/clearpath