Dec 10, 2018
(see General Education Requirements for list of approved courses)
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
• Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcategory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses (ECON 1020 recommended)
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved statistics course
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
Sport, Outdoor Recreation, and Tourism Mgmt Core Requirements (33 hours):
Choose 12 hours from the following:
Choose 6 hours from the following:
Additional Information and Notes
Electives as approved by Advisor to complete 120 hours.
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the major.
#Also satisfies general education requirement.