Apr 22, 2018
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcategory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Related courses listed below will apply.
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral or social science courses
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course; related course noted below will apply
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
34-35 hours of Core Courses including:
Senior Experience (minimum 2 credit hours):
12 hours Biology Survey courses from:
6 hours Advanced Topics courses from:
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.