Oct 20, 2017
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcategory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral or social science courses in two different disciplines
(CRMJ 2950 recommended)
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved statistics course
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
Child and Family Studies Core:
Additional Information and Notes
No more than 6 hours in ECHD 4050 may be applied toward the degree. Additional hours will increase the minimum number of hours required for graduation.
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Electives to complete 120 hours.
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the major.
#Also satisfies general education requirement.
ClearPath for Advising
The ClearPath for Advising guides provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath for Advising guides also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Your ClearPath is available through the Center for Advisement website at www.utc.edu/advisement/advising-resources/clear-paths-for-advising.php.