Jul 12, 2020
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcategory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral and social sciences courses in two different disciplines
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved statistics course
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
An application for admission to the degree program must be approved by the Integrated Studies Committee prior to the student earning 42 hours or within the first semester for students entering with 42 or more earned hours. The program contains 45 hours in the approved program of study, including:
- Integrated, interdisciplinary program, tailored to specific goals of the student;
- 21 upper division hours (including the capstone); and
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 average in all courses within the approved program of study.
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
ClearPath Showcases provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath Showcases also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Students should also meet regularly with their academic advisor.