Jul 13, 2020
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcatetory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral or social science courses in two different discipline
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved course in statistics
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- Complete two years in one foreign language or equivalent through placement.
- Completion of a minor with a minimum 2.0 grade point average.
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Senior Educational Experience required.
Seminar is required each semester of residence. A minimum of 8 semesters with a grade of “satisfactory” is required.
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete a minimum of 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the major.
#Also satisfies general education requirement.
ClearPath Showcases provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath Showcases also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Students should also meet regularly with their academic advisor.