Aug 19, 2019
Rhetoric and Writing: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and writing
Fine Arts and Humanities: (12 hours)
- Complete one approved course in each subcategory
Historical Understanding (3 hours)
Thought, Values and Beliefs (3 hours)
Visual and Performing Arts (3 hours)
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Related courses listed below will apply.
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral and social science courses
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Related course noted below will apply.
Statistics: (3 hours)
- MATH 2100 - Introductory Statistics
Students who have taken ENGR 2220, HHP 4010, MATH 3100, 4140, PSY 2010 or SOC 2500 and subsequently changed their major to Environmental Science will have satisfied this requirement.
Non-Western Culture: (3 hours)
- One approved non-western culture course
34-35 hours of Core Courses including:
Geographic and Cartographic Requirements
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.