Feb 23, 2018
Rhetoric and Composition: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and composition
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Related course noted below will apply
Statistics: (3 hours)
- MATH 2100 - Introductory Statistics
Students who have taken ENGR 2220, HHP 4010, MATH 3100, 4110, PSY 2010 or SOC 2500 and subsequently changed their major to Environmental Science will have satisfied this requirement.
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Related courses listed below will apply.
Humanities and Fine Arts: (6 hours)
- Two approved humanities and fine arts courses, one from fine arts and one from either
Cultures and Civilizations: (9 hours total)
- Option A: Western Humanities I and II and one Non-Western Cultures and Civilizations course
- Option B: World Civilizations I, II, III
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
- Two approved behavioral or social science courses
Environmental Policy and Planning (select 1 course):
Environmental Resources (select 1 course):
Environmental Methods (select 1 course):
Senior Experience (minimum 2 credit hours):
Additional Information and Notes
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
Electives to complete 120 hours.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
ClearPath Showcases provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath Showcases also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Students should also meet regularly with their academic advisor.
Click on the link below for a printable ClearPath Showcase for your academic program:
Environmental Science: Geology, B.S.