Oct 22, 2019
Rhetoric and Composition: (6 hours)
- Two approved courses in rhetoric and composition
Mathematics: (3 hours)
- One approved mathematics course
Statistics: (3 hours)
- One approved statistics course
Natural Sciences: (7-8 hours)
- Two approved natural science courses, at least one including a laboratory component
Humanities and Fine Arts: (6 hours)
- Two approved humanities and fine arts courses, one from fine arts and one from either
Cultures and Civilizations: (9 hours)
- Option A: Western Humanities I and II and one Non-Western Cultures and Civilizations course
- Option B: World Civilizations I, II, III
Behavioral and Social Sciences: (6 hours)
Child and Family Studies Core:
Additional Information and Notes
No more than 6 hours in ECHD 4050 may be applied toward the degree. Additional hours will increase the minimum number of hours required for graduation.
2.0 GPA in all required major and related courses (including specified General Education courses).
Electives to complete 120 hours.
Minimum of 39 hours of 3000 and 4000 level courses.
See Degree and Graduation Requirements for additional requirements.
*Also satisfies requirement in the major.
#Also satisfies general education requirement.
ClearPath Showcases provide students with an opportunity to see program requirements defined in a semester-by-semester format. The ClearPath Showcases also provide students with important tips, pointers, and suggestions for staying on track with progress toward the degree. Students should also meet regularly with their academic advisor.
Click on the link below for a printable ClearPath Showcase for your academic program:
Early Childhood: Child and Family Studies, B.S.